Seamless for Figma
Licensing & Terms
Seamless is a Figma website framework created by Still&Nimble. Its purpose is to help designers make their website projects smoother, faster and more profitable using fully responsive primitive sections and interactive components, without compromising on creativity.
If you purchase a copy of the Seamless framework you are agreeing to the following license and terms.
By purchasing the Seamless framework for Figma ("Item") or the Seamless framework for Figma (FREE DEMO) (“Item”) you are being granted a license to use this file for specific uses under certain conditions.
This license grants the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilise the digital work ("Item").
You are licensed to use purchased Item to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients and the End Product may be sold, licensed, sub-licensed or freely distributed.
An end product is one of the following
For an Item that is a template, the End Product is a customised implementation of the Item. For example, the item is a website framework and package of UI elements and the End Product is your unique finished website.
You are allowed to:
- You may create an End Product for a client.
- You may create an End Product for personal or commercial use.
- You may sell, license, sub-license or distribute and make any number of copies of the End Product.
- You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- This is a 'multi-use' license, which means you may use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects.
- You may publish the Item in your team library or share the files within your organisation for participants only if you've bought the Agency level license. The Agency licence allows you to give edit permissions to other team members of your company up to unlimited editors. Publishing, distributing or sharing the Item with an individual license in strictly prohibited.
You are NOT allowed to:
- You can't share the item link onto the web or distribute (e.g. embed) with Figma public access.
- You can't place any of Item design files into the End Product as it is.
- You can't redistribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can't do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item.
- You can't re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- You can't publish the item in your team library or give edit permissions to other people if you bought the individual license.
Updates and support
If you purchased the Item on an individual license without updates you will have ownership of the file only in its current state. Any future updates to the Item will not be shared. If you wish to extend your individual license to include updates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Extending the license
If you wish to extend your license from Individual to Agency, please contact us at email@example.com
Returns and Refunds Policy
Unfortunately we don't issue refunds after the order is confirmed and the product is sent. It's not possible to return a digital product and we cannot be certain the end user will delete it after the refund. Please be sure to preview everything in Figma before purchasing and try the free demo file if you are uncertain. There is no obligation to provide a refund or credit in the following situations:
- You changed your mind about an item.
- You bought an item by mistake.
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use an item.
Build websites smoother, faster and more profitably
Using fully responsive primitive sections and interactive components, with no assumptions or design limitations - creating bespoke websites has never been this seamless.Discover Seamless